Are you passionate about lifestyle writer, parenting or fashion? If so then why not become a contributor for Living with Lindsay.
I’m dedicated to giving my readers the very best content out there so I love welcoming new writers to the team to write for us.
As with everything, there are a few rules I’d like you to follow before submitting your guest post, this just helps me to make sure everything is as perfect as possible.
- All guest posts submitted should be at least 500 words in length
- All guest posts should be 100% original and not hosted on any other website, blog or publication
- All contributors should ensure that their content is engaging and relevant to my readers.
- Facts presented should be true and all opinions must be your own
- Content should align with current content on Living with Lindsay, from parenting to interiors, fashion and general lifestyle guest posts. For more information on this, check out the list of potential topics I’ve written below the contact form.
If you can meet the criteria above and would like to get involved by sending us a guest post, then please fill out the form below and submit your blog post for review.
Potential Guest Post Topics
For anyone struggling for ideas about topics that might be suitable for guest posts on my site, I’ve put together a list of broad topics that you might be interested in contributing to our site.
- Home inspiration
- Life hacks
- True life stories
- Fashion opinions
- Travel writing
- Money saving tips
- Relationships and friendships
- Parenting stories
- Parenting hacks
- Time management
- Stress management
This list isn’t exhaustive. You might have a ton of other topics that you feel fit in at Living With Lindsay! So if you’re interested in becoming an author with us, don’t feel discouraged. Guest bloggers are welcome to suggest topics that will be thrilling and engaging to our writers.
Potential Guest Post Titles
Some guest authors are confident with the topic that they might like to contribute to the site, but they’re not sure what the title could be. There are lots of titles that work great for guest bloggers. As I’ve been blogging for some time now, I can help you to decide the best title for your guest post. You might want to consider titles like:
- 10 Exciting Ways to Spice Up a Long-Term Relationship
- The 7 Most Heartbreaking Experiences of Being a Parent
- How to Manage Your Spare Time Better: 4 Clever Hacks
- The 20 Best and Worst Moments of London Fashion Week
As you’ll be able to see in these potential guest post article titles, there are some rules that are great to follow. They help your readers to be more engaged and more interested in clicking through to your piece.
Some good guest post title rules to follow are:
- Try to use a number in your titles
- Use a ‘power word’ – this is just a word that will engage your audience like ‘crazy’ or ‘interesting’
- If applicable, use a positive and a negative element to the title. Like ‘best and worst’ or ‘pros and cons’
- Make sure that your title clearly explains what the article is about. You want to grab the readers, but you don’t want it to be click bait!
Apart from guest posting, I always appreciate feedback too. If you want to give me feedback then feel free. If it is about something you think needs improving or you have a problem with the site then I am willing to answer you.
If you experience any technical problems with our site then do let me know. I can fix it faster if you let me know as soon as you can!
If you have any questions about anything else then do let me know, too. It could be a question about my site or you want some tips and advice about fashion or parenting!
We aim to get back to everyone so please keep an eye on your inboxes! We look forward to reading your enquiries!